Fresh Breath Throughout the Day – 10 Tips04/04/2017
Do you want your breath to stay cool and fresh all day? It’s important for everyone to have fresh breath as it not only helps to maintain good oral hygiene but also boost confidence and the need to continue a healthy diet. There are many causes and cures for bad breath. Regular visits to the dentist help to determine any oral problems and eliminate its root causes.
Boost your confidence and make a lasting impression with a bright smile and fresh breath. Bad breath has innumerable causes and an equal amount of solutions. Some of them range over:
- Tonsil stones cause bad breath. You can brush your teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste and floss once every day. Remember to use a tongue cleaner to get rid of bad smelling bacteria. Visits to the dentist can clear out the stones with a water flosser. It is important to gargle with warm salt water.
- Halitosis or bad breath is indicative of poor oral hygiene which causes bacteria to collect and multiply releasing an offensive odor. Keep your teeth fresh and sparkly all day by brushing and flossing regularly.
- Reflux, ulcers, and any other GI problems can cause bad breath. Consult with your physician before taking any medication. If you are lactose intolerant, lactase tablets will calm the situation and make you feel at ease. Probiotics and yogurt help in keeping your breath fresh.
- Onions, garlic, and spices contribute to bad breath. Brush your teeth and floss after a meal.
- Sinus can cause bad breath. Check with your physician and get rid of unwanted problems.
- Chronic diseases of the liver, kidney or bronchitis or diabetes bring on bad breath. Visit your doctor and have thorough checkup to eliminate problems.
- Smoking cigars, cigarettes or chewing tobacco invites bad breath and gum disease. It’s best to stop these habits besides brushing, flossing and rinsing your mouth regularly. You can also chew sugar-free gum and drink plenty of water.
- A dry mouth is often the cause of bad breath. Stay hydrated and make sure that you have enough saliva to keep the oral cavity moist. If not, you can use artificial saliva products.
- Floss your teeth daily.
- Use an anti-bacterial mouthwash and remember to drink lots of water.
Visit Pearl Dental Clinic for Clean and Healthy Teeth
Call: 044-26425760 and visit www.pearldentalchennai.com for a more details